Monday 22 June 2015

Word work

W.A.L.T spell new words correctly 

Holidays,Holidays,Holidays,Holidays,Holidays
I love the school holidays.
Allowed,Allowed,Allowed,Allowed,Allowed
I'm allowed to go to the mall.
Believe,Believe,Believe,Believe,Believe 
I believe I can fly.
Chocolate,Chocolate,Chocolate,Chocolate,Chocolate.
I love to eat Chocolate.
Dollars,Dollars,Dollars,Dollars,Dollars
I have 102 dollars.
Myself,Myself,Myself,Myself,Myself.
I love Myself.
Tired,Tired,Tired,Tired,Tired
i'm so tired.
Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends
I have lots of friends.
Everything,Everything,Everything,Everything,Everything.
Everything is awesome
Finally,Finally,Finally,Finally,Finally.
Finally I finished the race.

My next step is to spell my word right and use the words in my work



No comments:

Post a Comment