Wednesday 18 May 2016

Cross Country poem

                                            The Cross Country event was usual enough;
                                                            it had the train tracks,
                                                                       the grass,
                                                            the millions of cones,
                                                  the trees and even red face people.

                                        My friends, my classmates and I did what kids do.
                                                Some people played tag while running,
                                                         I paced my at a nice speed,
                                            people falling over when they jumped the fence,
                                                        my mates stopping for breaks,
                                                        legging it over the finish line,
                                                                coming 5th place.
                                                               And doing my best

No comments:

Post a Comment